Why choose Inclusive Speech Therapy
Inclusive Speech Therapy inspires and empowers individuals to communicate effectively in their everyday interactions and help them participate as a valued member of society.
- Assessment of speech, language, literacy, and social skills
- Assessment of alternative and augmentative communication (AAC)
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technology (AT)
- Assessment of dysphagia (swallowing difficulties)
- Mealtime guidelines and advice as required
- Intervention blocks for people with communication difficulties
- Communication guidelines
- Low-tech resource development
- Consulting and training-provision for support services
- Communication-partner coaching for families and carers
- NDIS assessment and review reports
Inclusive Speech Therapy works with adolescents and adults who have communication or swallowing difficulties.
Inclusive Speech Therapy empowers individuals to engage in those communication and eating / drinking tasks they have identified to their best ability and continue living a life of quality and enjoyment.