Burleigh Heads Speech Therapist Services
The following is a list of services we provide to local clients in Burleigh Heads and surrounding suburbs.
- Assessment of speech, language, literacy, and social skills
- Assessment of alternative and augmentative communication (AAC)
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technology (AT)
- Assessment of dysphagia (swallowing difficulties)
- Mealtime guidelines and advice as required
- Intervention blocks for people with communication difficulties
- Communication guidelines
- Low-tech resource development
- Consulting and training-provision for support services
- Communication-partner coaching for families and carers
- NDIS assessment and review reports
Inclusive Speech Therapy main focus is to help adolescents and adults that are experiencing swallowing or speech difficulties.
Inclusive Speech Therapy empowers individuals to engage in those communication and eating / drinking tasks they have identified to their best ability and continue living a life of quality and enjoyment.